This tutorial explains how to quickly blend any amount of images together. This is surely one of the most used techniques in photoshop.
With the increasing necessity of laptop computers, most of the electronics has been growing in one direction. Its more digital cameras in more and more cell phones and more smaller and thinner laptops.
1. Begin by opening up any amount of images. I chose 2 pictures I took last year in Toronto. You can open each picture in its own window (document) or you can copy>paste them in the same window.
2. Arrange the images so they are near each other. Have them overlap where you want them to blend together.
3. Now you will need to select the top image and then click ‘Add Layer Mask’. Your layer palette should look something similar to this prior to selecting the layer mask tool:
4. To make the blending process easier, you can nudge (Down Arrow) one of the images down a bit. This will help in determining the length that the gradient line will be.
5. Select your gradient tool (G). The settings bar should look like this: